- 2017 - Present: Mathematics doctorate student at Brown University, under Brendan Hassett.
- 2014 - 2017: Stanford University, BA in Mathematics.
- A Torelli Theorem for Graph Isomorphisms. Published in Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, Volume 198, August 2023, 105764.
- Exponential Lower Bounds on the Generalized Erdős-Ginzburg-Ziv Constant. With Jared Bitz, Xiaoyu He. Published in Discrete Mathematics Vol. 343, 2017.
External research presentations (virtual or in person):
- TBA 2023 (rescheduled), University of Kentucky. Algebra Seminar. Title TBA.
- Oct 2, 2023, Georgia Tech. Algebra Seminar. A stronger Torelli theorem for graphs.
- Oct 2, 2023, Clark Atlanta University. AWM Research Symposium. A stronger Torelli theorem for graphs.
- Apr 21, 2023, Pittsburgh AWM Sectional. The Torelli Theorem For Graphs.
- Mar 14, 2022, University of Vermont. Combinatorics Seminar. The Torelli theorem, or how to determine a graph from its algebraic data.
- Feb 2, 2022, TU Berlin. Diskrete Mathematik/Geometrie & Diskrete Geometrie Seminar. The Torelli theorem, or how to determine a graph from its algebraic data.
- 2023, Discrete Mathematics.
- Aug 2023 (submitted), MathSciNet.
Conference and workshop attendance:
- Apr 2023, Georgia Algebraic Geometry Symposium. University of Georgia.
- Apr 2022, Derived Categories and Moduli Spaces FRG Workshop. At Cornell.
- Sep 2021, Algebraic Geometry Northeast Series. At Boston College.
- Feb 2021, Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry. At ICERM (virtual).
- Oct 2019, Facets of Algebraic Geometry. At University of Michigan.
- Feb 2019, Algebraic Geometry Northeast Series. At UMass Amherst.
- 2023: Brown Mathematics Excellence in Teaching Award.
A teaching fellow is a course instructor/lecturer.
- Teaching fellow, Math 520, Linear Algebra (Fall 2023).
- Teaching fellow, Math 520, Linear Algebra (Spring 2023).
- Teaching fellow, Math 200, Multivariable Calculus for Physicists and Engineers (Spring 2022).
- Teaching fellow, Math 200, Multivariable Calculus for Physicists and Engineers (Fall 2022).
- TA, Math 100, Calculus II (Spring 2021).
- TA, Math 100, Calculus II (Fall 2020).
- TA, Math 60, Calculus (Spring 2020).
- TA, Math 90, Calculus (Fall 2019).
- TA, Math 100, Calculus II (Spring 2019).
- 2023: Mentor for directed reading (topic TBD).
- 2022: Mentor for Brown’s Math Family program (underrepresented student mentorship in groups).
- 2021: Mentor for directed reading in algebraic geometry.
- 2020: Co-organizer, summer online Brown Undergraduate Mathematics Projects program (based on MIT’s Project Lab in Mathematics, with a focus on computer computation).
- 2018: Mentor for directed reading in category theory.